[Gatesedge] Thrown Weapons News

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Thu Jun 12 06:51:33 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the Canton of Gate's Edge,
For those of you who don't know, I have started holding thrown weapons
practice in conjunction with archery practice at Lord Eadric's.  We held our
first practice this month, and had about nine people participate.  Our next
practice will be in July, as per the archery schedule on the Gate's Edge
website.

As of yesterday, I have been appointed Coastal Regional TW Marshal.  At
present there are only four TW Marshals in the coastal region, and only La
Marche Sauvage has a local marshal.  Since I have become involved in thrown
weapons, Gate's Edge has shown a good level of interest and support of the
activity.  I am aware there are a few people who would like to get
authorized as marshals, and as soon as I obtain authorization cards from the
Deputy Earl Marshal for Thrown Weapons, I will hold authorization classes.
I'd also like to know if anyone in the canton is interested in becoming the
local TW Marshal.  Anyone interested should contact me for futher
information.

In service,

Lord Alden Drake
Coastal Regional TW Marshal