[Gatesedge] water bearing

Fluffy10@aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 09:57:36 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I hope that everyone stayed dry this past weekend.

For those of you who made it to the populace meeting last Monday, you will
remember that we decided to have a non-warranted postion of head water bearer.
This person will work with the knight marshall and be responsible for heading
or making sure that water bearing is taken care of for Gate's Edge's events.

There was talk of making a baldric to distinguish this position, and also of
making Gate's Edges covers for the coolers, etc.

If anyone is interested in applying for this position, please e-mail me with
your thoughts and wants, or you can get me your requests via snail mail, or by
our Deputy Seneschal, Lady Natalia.

Thanking you for you time, and hope ya'll have a safe week!!

Always,

Aylwin
Gate's Edge Seneschal