[Gatesedge] What about Edible Wild Plants?

Kathleen MacLaughlen katmaclaughlen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 13:25:25 PDT 2003

ooooo, could you come walk around my neighborhood?!

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:Dear Populace,

I have been casting about for a possible topic for the July meeting and two
have come to mind.

I could do a talk/walk of edible wild plants of Texas or Wild Medicinal
Plants both topics I have been learning about for a number of years and feel
ready to chat\share the info I have garnered with whomever wishes to do so.
I truely most enjoy taking a walk around someone's yard or neighborhood to
find whatever is there and chat about each one we find and identify. Is
there any out there who are interested in doing this? Please let me know.

Annes
Dear God, Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am. Amen

Lady Kathleen MacLaughlen