[Gatesedge] Seers guild

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 14:39:24 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

Now that we're home from our fun day at the doctors, I must regretfully post that the Seers Guild will NOT be meeting tomorrow as previously stated by Snorri.  He's currently snorring on the couch due to the Demarol that they gave him for some strained muscles in his back and shoulder.  This does not mean that the guild is cancelled, just postponed.  We'll let you know when it will be rescheduled for.

In Service,
Gróa
Keeper of the snoring Snorri