[Gatesedge] Charter Painting

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 10:28:08 PDT 2003

Next week we will be working on some exciting things
at our Charter Painting meeting!  In addition to
kingdom scrolls, we have been asked by Snorri to
assist with invitations for coronation.  He has a
beautiful design developed!  If you are interested, we
would love to see you there.

We will be meeting in our normal location (the church
we use for populce) next tuesday.  Also, to help
accomodate the completion of invitations, we will be
meeting at the Storfer's the Thursday and Tuesday
following.  The dates and directions will be posted on
the Gate's Edge Calander.  However, if you need more
information or have any questions, please contact me
at (281) 580-2060 or natashastorfer at yahoo.com.

In Service,
Natalia Auvert