[Gatesedge] prizes for the princess

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Jun 28 17:16:11 PDT 2003

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed Lady Alistassia's missive somehow. I may
have possibly deleted it as when I got back home I had over 400 emails to go
thru. :-( Anyway, I read it with interest and would like to help. I do have
all the stuff for boo-boo medicine and can make some up for coronation. Who
do I give it to?  Another nice give that I haven't given to a Crown to give
to fighter's in a long time are the "Good Smelly Bags" that the fighter is
to throw down into the bottom of his/her armour bag/box so that after the
bag/box has sat closed up with 40 lbs of sweat-soaked armor in it for an
unknown number of days (weeks, months) inside the locked trunk of a car (in
Houston heat) one does not have to (necessarily) wear a gas mask in order to
open the bag/box.  The bags contain strong smelling herbs and oils to mask
the scent of fried fighter sweat on the armor. I could try to make these up
(a dozen or so) for Coronation if y'all think it a "good idea".

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen