Archery Practice was Re: [Gatesedge] Thrown Weapons News

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jun 13 12:08:17 PDT 2003

Thank you Lord Alden for the addition of the Thrown Weapons practice.  I know
it was certainly enjoyed.

For those of you who were counting (or weren't there and may be interested),
I counted  24 people at combined Archery / Thrown Weapons practice this
month.  Of those, 22 people either participated in archery, thrown weapons,
or both.  There were 10 people that stayed for dinner.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra