[Gatesedge] June Meeting Minutes

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 12:24:28 PDT 2003

Thank you for calling that to my attention!  Sorry for
the delay,  but yes, I am dislexic (and I can't spell
either).  The A&S theme is "period-ish"(ince in period
they wouldn't need these)covers for mundane items.
Please let me know if you find anything else
questionable in the minutes.

Thank you!
Natalia