[Gatesedge] Archery dates, 2003/2004 for gatesedge

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:06:42 PST 2003

   To the archery comunity of Gates edge and surrounding area.

  These are the tenative dates for archery for 2003-may,2004.
They may or may not stand up for the full period of the year. How ever we
can change them as needs be at the time.

    April 5 2003
    May   24
    June  7 {this is our midsummer faire}
    July  5
    Aug.  9
    Sept. 27
    Oct.  11
    Nov.  15
    Dec   6
    Jan.  17 2004
    Feb.  21
    Mar.  13  Gulf War?
    Apr.  3
    May   27
    June  12 Hopefully this will be our midsummer faire.
    July  3
    Aug.  14
    Sept. 11
    Oct.  9