[Gatesedge] Homemakers' Guild

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Fri Mar 28 22:02:09 PST 2003

Half of the Homemakers' Guild team is back from war with lots of ideas for
future projects!

We will meet this Sunday (the 30th) in conjunction with Fighter Practice at
Meyer Park, 2-4 pm, depending on weather. Lady Robine will discuss some of
the classes she took at Gulf War and get feedback on what everyone wants to
try next. Please bring your ongoing projects so we can work on them as we
chat. Knitting is certainly a good thing to bring!

Garb is encouraged, but optional. When the day is nice, we do get a fair
amount of onlookers coming around, so they might be even mor intrigued by a
few garbed folks.

Thanks, and hope to see you there,
Evelun