[Gatesedge] Meeting Tonight

Carolyn Young caitlin at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 15:49:35 PST 2003

Thanks, Maria, it's good to see you back.  It doesn't have to be a long
meeting, but I've had a couple of newcomers contact me about the meeting and
I did not want to leave them hanging.  Just if any newcomers are there, have
them introduce themselves and if any of our officers are there have them
introduce themselves.  You basically know the format; just wing it.  I know
you'll do a good job.

Thanks,
Caitlin