[Gatesedge] Directions

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Wed May 28 13:21:04 PDT 2003

Greetings unto The Canton of Gatesedge,
My directions had a mistake in them yesterday when I posted. Here is the corrected version. Once again I do apologize for the mistake.
In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford

DIRECTIONS  FROM   HOUSTON
Take I-45 North to Huntsville, Exit off at FM 1374 (it should be the 3rd
exit when entering Huntsville). At this exit you should see a Dairy
Queen, Exxon, and HillCrest Ford. Turn between HillCrest Ford and the
Exxon. This is Lake Road, go 3 blocks and The Carriage Inn should be on
your right at the top of the hill.