[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Champions

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu May 15 08:22:56 PDT 2003

Our Archery Champion Lord Wilim Penbras will be moving back to Canada at the
end of the month.  He has promised to arrange to get the banner, ole, and
base back to me before he leaves.  The only pass-down that exists for
archery is the champions banner.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra