[Gatesedge] Meeting Minutes correction

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 07:59:10 PDT 2003

It has been brought to my attention that I omitted the
tapestry weaving guild’s information from the Populace
Meeting Minutes.  Please forgive this oversight.  If
you didn’t make it to the meeting that was held at
Alia’s on May 20th and May 21st, please be encouraged
to attend the June 17th and June 18th guild meetings.
She is a spectacularly talented person and a great
teacher!

I will have an amended Meeting Minutes page that will
be available upon request.  At this point the populace
is encouraged to send information that was omitted and
a hard copy will be available at the next month’s
populace meeting.

Natalia of Gate’s Edge