[Gatesedge] Meeting Minutes correction

Fluffy10 at aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu May 22 10:43:48 PDT 2003

I just want to say a great big thank you for all the work, and fast
turnaround that Natalia has had on the minutes from the May meeting.  It's not easy to
keep up with all of us when we start discussing, and talking about whats going
on.

I would also like to ask that everyone please be patient with us.....we're
still trying to get this up and running, and a few oopppssies are probably going
to happen.  ( I take this as a good sign, because it proves that we are all
still human !!!)

Please everyone enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, and have safe journeys to
where ever you are going.  Maybe I'll see ya'll at Steppes.

Thanks again for your patience.

Always,

Aylwin Holbrook
Seneschal Gate's Edge