[Gatesedge] Re: Beading Guild Reminder

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Thu May 1 16:24:28 PDT 2003

Darn. As tempting as the idea of Beating Guild is, I look around and realize
that packing for Crown must be done. So I amend my excited reply and
regretfully say to our dear Beating Guildmistress that I will not, alas, be
there, nor will my cat o'nine tails. I hope to get in a few good shots next
month instead. Maybe I'll even attend Beading Guild...

Blast. I was really looking forward to Beating Guild, since I don't belong
to any Secret Guilds or anything and so probably don't attend or even
acknowledge any so-called 'meetings' that might or might not be held (though
of course they are not held at all, since they don't exist). Ahem.

Hope everyone who celebrates it had a fine Beltaine, and to everyone else,
have a lovely weekend!
Evelun