[Gatesedge] Snorri or Groa!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed May 14 16:42:07 PDT 2003

Well, there you have it, my good people. I'm sorry to Groa. I wanted to play
with your kitties.  We are back at Natalia and Mattias. (Thanks you guys for
the loan of your home). I will bring some books about cosmetics and
perfumes. Sounds like a fun thing for the upcoming Cour d'amour to maybe
make some potpouris or some perfumed hankies or some such.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen