[Gatesedge] drums

Beth Richard b-richard at houston.rr.com
Fri May 23 06:24:24 PDT 2003

Hi There,

  Melody's Traditional Music and Harp Shoppe in the F.M. 1960 at Perry
area has both Bodhrans and other drums.  See
"http://www.folkharp.com/skins/skins.htm".  However, it looks like
they're going to stop carrying their Doumbeks, Djembes, Ashikos and
other non-Bodhran drums as they're currently listing a "Closeout Sale --
25% Off Original Price!"

Enjoy!
 Tangwistel Telynores (Telynor)
  The Canton of Gate's Edge, Ansteorra (Houston, TX)
  b-richard at houston.rr.com