[Gatesedge] November 22nd demo

Jennifer Toland toland at oddpost.com
Mon Nov 3 07:24:15 PST 2003

Natalia,

WOuld it be possible for the O'Neill's to join in the demo along with the hound?  Are dogs allowed?  If so it would be myself, Sean, Maire, possible Ciaran and Eirinn Roisin the wolfhound.  Let me know.... If not then maybe we will come by to say hi.

Lady Caelainn

-----Original Message from Natasha Storfer <natashastorfer at yahoo.com>-----

To the populace of Gate's Edge,

Right now I have three people who have contacted me
concerning attending the November 22nd demo at
Montgomery College-Aylwin, Dolphin, and Mattias.  That
make a total of four that I know who will be going.
Please let me know if you are interested in joining us
in making our presence known throughout the area.  I
look forward to hearing from all of you!

In Service,
Lady Natalia Auvert
Hospitaler of Gate's Edge