[Gatesedge] archery this saturday and other assorted questions

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Thu Nov 20 07:06:06 PST 2003

Lady Arielle Lamareaux ,

Welcome to the Shire of Gate's Edge a wonderful group who will envelope
your teens and bring forth the goal that you desire for them, and
yourself.

This practice is a prefect start for them.

But I really wante dto write in concern of your aoa not in the op,
do you still have you scroll, if so photocopy it, and send it to
Zodiacus Herald.

you can get his mailing address via emailing him at Zodiacus at ansteorra.
org, or you can email me privtely at coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
and I will send you his snail mail address..

If you don't have the scroll but remeber the date, and you know the
crown ( I remeber when he was king that was many moons ago) .. Zodiacus
Herald may just take it in an email from you ...

welcome back,
Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte

At Thursday, 20 November 2003, you wrote:

>Good Morning all,
>
>I'm new to the region - and a former SCA'er from many, many, many,
many, (did I say many?) moons ago in the shire of Emeraldkeep in
Central Texas.  I now have two teen sons, 12 and 14, who have some
interest in history, love the Rennaisance Festival, and have expressed
some interest in Archery.   Would this be an appropriate beginning
function to bring them to?

>I've only quite recently written to your Hospitaler about attending
your meetings and becoming an active member in the SCA again.  Alas,
we have no garb - no utensils - nada - zippo - zero - so would need
info on restocking.

>I'm afraid I've strayed from my initial question ... as I tend to
do.  LOL   I want my boys to get fired up about the SCA and share
the love I had of it.   I also have questions about how to jump back
in with both feet!

>Any help you can give would be most appreciated ...
>
>Liza,
>Lady Arielle Lamareaux (many, many, many, many, many moons ago)
<-- have a question about this, also - was given my AOA back during
the Reign of King Seamus of the Cats in Emeralkeep ('87 possibly),
but i'm not showing up on the OP. :(   Do I gotta start over again?

>Talmon Parker <tt_ann at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Ok this is running late again.The shire of Gatesedge is gonna hold
archery practice at Lord Eadrics Abode.AS advertized in theOver the
Edge We will be starting at 11 A.M. As lord Eadric is just out of
my second home{the Tomball Hospital] He will be just a spectator.
As usual we will have a pot luck lunch about 2 pm,bring something
and join us even if yu don't shoot.Hope you all can make it , ThanksTalmonDER
BARON_________________________________________________________________Set
yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
video game reviews, and more here. http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.
>I'm destined for Greatness ... I'm just pacing myself.

>Do you Yahoo!?

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/