[Gatesedge] Graywood Yule

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Nov 23 12:13:34 PST 2003

Greeting to all our friends in Gates Edge.

Graywood is having its annual yule turkey and feast on Saturday Dec.
6th.  We are inviting all our friends to come and renew our friendships
with tourney and food.  there will be Chivalric and Rapier tourneys. And
new this year will be Archery and Youth rapier.  Activities will begin
at 10 ish and last till we are tired of eating singing and just being
out in the december air.  We are requesting  period pavilions to be
brought.  The event is at the Castle house on 58 south of lufkin.  We
have a wonderful back drop for the tourneys and the feast.  Trust me on
this one it will be great. Bring Cameras.  Because the feast is out
doors this year, sided pavilions are a good idea.  The feast is pot luck
and we provide the turkey.  So if you will let us know who is coming we
will make sure that there are enough birds.

Hope to see you all here.

Thorland O'Shea.