[Gatesedge] Surgery

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Nov 4 08:56:03 PST 2003

RE: [Gatesedge] SurgeryI am afraid that I wont be able to make fall melees.  That has me really bummed out.  Not only did I want to see the inaugural battles on the new borderkeep but I now I find out that one of my oldest and dearest friends is being elevated to the rank of Laurel.  Double bummer.

I AM so badly looking forward to being able to put on armor again.

Thanks.

HL Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com