[Gatesedge] Fwd: Free - Event/Demo Nov 22nd

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 09:20:08 PDT 2003

To the wonderful populace of Gate's Edge!

I know that I mentioned a demo at the last populace
meeting.  My most sicere apologies for not having the
details.  The general information is below.  Gate's
Edge is a strong group and I'd love to see you there
to make it a great turnout, since we've been given
such a large area and enough time to have a wonderful
showing.  If you are interested in the demo and would
like further information, would like to carpool, or I
can help in any way to get you to this GREAT
opportunity to meet new people and tell them about how
much fun we have, please don't hesitate to email me at
natashastorfer at yahoo.com or leave a message for me at
(281) 580-2060.

In Service,
Lady Natalia Auvert