[Gatesedge] Seer's Guild - Bowling outing

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 16:17:02 PDT 2003

Greetings Friends,

For those of you that weren't at populace, I am taking the names of folks that would like to go "Bowling in Garb" on the 27th of this month.  That is just 2 weeks away.  And since we need to reserve the lane(s) no later than a week in advance, I will need the donations for the reservation (6 people/lane @ $20/lane) no later than this Sunday.  Right now we have 10 people signed up but only $20.  That's only enough for one lane *pout*.  If we don't have enough donations to cover the number of lanes that we need for the number of people that signed up we'll just have to postpone for another month till we can get the funds.

If you signed up at populace meeting, but couldn't get me the money that night, I will be home tonight (Wednesday), tomorrow and Sunday nights.  Snorri and I will be at Bjornsborg's Deeds of Heroes event this weekend.  If you're going to be there, you can give me donations there too.  I can be reached at 281-651-0781 or groa at houston.rr.com .  Or if you just want to drop by tonight, tomorrow or Sunday we're at 19700 Hickory Twig Way, Apt. 66  Spring, TX 77388 (we come up on Mapquest if necessary).  Give a call before you come over to make sure one of us is home.

In Service,
Gróa Ulfsdottir
wife to the Seer's Guild principle and general instigator