[Gatesedge] Seer's Guild meeting

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Fri Oct 24 11:24:22 PDT 2003

Greetings fellow Edgers,

Just a reminder that the Seer's Guild will be meeting at the Tomball Bowling Center, 14435 F.M. 2920 in Tomball this coming Monday, October 27th.  We will be meeting in the lobby area about 7pm and we're going to try to start bowling about 7:30pm.  Since they don't take reservations for groups of under 25 (we only had 12 people express an interest) we will be getting additional lanes as people arrive.  Garb is not required for the meeting, but the request was made for a "Bowling in Garb" night, so feel free to wear it.

If you have any questions please contact me at groa at houston.rr.com or 281-651-0781 (please no calls after 10pm).

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Gróa