[Gatesedge] Good news

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 08:37:38 PST 2003

There is a scientific formula for figuring out a
persons age over 25. Every gray hair equals one year
hence a person with 4 grays would be 29. I have 10
hence I am 35. According to this formula our Seneshcal
is 203. <My Grandmother is exempt from this theory,
wink> Happy Birthday Aylwin.

Caitlin,
We are extremely happy to hear about Mr. Bill, our
hearts soared for you both when you updated us on his
condition. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Hugh and Sabine

--- "Young, Carolyn" <Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com>