[Gatesedge] Shopping

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Thu Sep 4 08:37:23 PDT 2003

Tuesday Morning stores will open again on Tuesday, Sept.9, at 8 AM.

The reason I'm telling you this is that they have feather beds and down
comforters for $39.99 (any size) which is a VERY good price.  I know several
people have asked where I got mine, but I don't remember who they were now.
I do know from experience that either one or both are great for cold weather
camping and the feather mattress is cooler in the heat.

Happy shopping,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch Support
713/861.2500 ext 425

Goodman Manufacturing Co., L.P. protects against viruses and spam.  Do not
include Goodman Mfg. mail accounts in any spam distribution or your e-mail
domain will be blocked.