[Gatesedge] Shire announcement

lisabetta lisabetta at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 9 09:12:27 PDT 2003

Hehe a GE event that Stargate is paying for.. kind of neat :)
and at the same time announce we will be a Shire. Kind of cool
seriously tho, this is very awesome

betta

At Tuesday, 09 September 2003, you wrote:

>Wonderful news, I think it is a great time to announce it.  Since
a Gates
>Edge people are Event Steward, Site Steward, AoB Steward, Feast
Steward,
>Gate Steward. etc. (did I miss something)  It's almost like it's
our event
>anyway.
>
>See You All there.
>
>H.L. Eadric Anstapa
>Ansteorra
>eadric at scabrewer.com

Rapier.
>We
>> can be announced as a Shire well before Yule in December.
>>
>> If there is any problem with this please, let me know before 9a.m.
>tomorrow
>> so that I can tell her otherwise.  If everyone is as excited and
happy
>about
>> this as I am, then please, be there to see all of your hard work and
>patience
>> come to fruition!
>>
>> Yours in service,
>>
>> Lady Aylwin

          EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere:
                http://email-reader.com/mail/
      4,500 cybercafes worldwide  -  http://netcafeguide.com/