[Gatesedge] hospitaler

Fluffy10@aol.com Fluffy10 at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 06:37:17 PDT 2003

Greetings good people of GatesEdge,

It seems that our good news just keeps on coming!

We have a new Hospitaler!

Please join me in congratulating Lady Natalia as GatesEdges' Hospitaler.

The applicants that put in for the office were both wonderful, and both were
perfect sources as first contacts for someone just getting into the SCA.  I
thank both of you for applying.

I would also like to thank Katherine for all she has done as the previous
Hospitaler.  I appreciate all that you did and wish you well with you schooling!

Again,  Congratulations.....Let the Garb box be filled, and the information
packets fly!!!

Always in service,

Aylwin Holbrook
Seneschal GatesEdge