[Gatesedge] Stargate Website Updates

Crystal Lewis crysllewis at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 08:13:32 PDT 2003

Greetings and Congratulations to the new Shire of Gate's Edge:

I just wanted to let you all know...I am in the midst of redesigning the
Stargate web presence from top to bottom, especially now that you all are
now longer a Canton. I will make some subtle changes to Stargate's content
now but graphically it's going to be a little more difficult. Anyway, please
have patience with me; I will get all changes made as quickly as I can.

Until then...
Arglwyddes Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon
Stargate Virtual Scribe