[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour help at Archery Range

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Sep 25 20:24:27 PDT 2003

Greetings Friends.

Gate's Edge is known for the quality of our archery tournaments.   Each year
our archery tournament is typically the largest single competition that we
hold at any of our events.  The number of participants in the archery
tournament often equals or exceeds the combined total of all of the other
competitions at the event.  If we are reading the signs correctly it looks
as if once again this year we will have a well attended tournament.

The archery marshallate of our Shire has the planning and preparations for
our tournament well in hand but there are a few more things that we need
help with.  We are looking form someone to fill the following positions.

Field Herald
We need someone with a strong set of lungs to herald the pairings and call
the archers to the firing line.

List Mistress/Master
We need someone to manage the list and coordinate the pairings for each
round.  This is going to be a fairly complex tournament and this is an
essential and very important job.  You get to sit at a table under a
pavilion and be important.  Don't worry if you are not an experienced list
mistress/master  as I will be there to help and I have organized many
tournaments.

Lunch along with our gratitude will be provided for those who help.

If you are available to help, please let us know.

Always in Service,

H.L. Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com