[Gatesedge] Seer's Guild for September

Gróa groa at houston.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 16:44:11 PDT 2003

Greetings All:

As you might have noticed by my lack of posting of information, we are not doing "Bowling in Garb" this evening for Seer's Guild.  I apologize for not getting something about this out sooner (you all know how crazy life can be).  I would like to try to organize it for next month though.  However, to make this work, I will need a head count and some donations so that we can reserve the lanes.  They recomend no more than 6 people to a lane and each lane requires a $20 deposit at least a week before we want to go.  So what I will need is for those folks that want to go next month, I will be passing around a sign up sheet at populace and we will need donations to get the lanes reserved.  If you're not going to be at populace, but would still like to go, please e-mail me privately at groa at houston.rr.com or call 281-651-0781 (please no calls after 10pm) and we'll get you on the list.

In Service,
Gróa