[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour Gift Baskets

Alia Lael alialael at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:14:35 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I know this is a holiday for most people and most probably won't read this
until Tuesday which is fine.
However, it is now September and I really need all who have offered items
for the gift baskets to get in touch with me, so I can arrange to pick up or
meet you and collect the items for the baskets.  I can't determine the size
of the baskets until all the items are in one place and divided up.  If
there are any additional gifts needed we need to get together and talk and
see what arrangments can be made.  Since I don't have money for any of this,
all help is appreciated and wonderfully accepted.. many thanks...
Thanks to those who are working hard on repairing or creating new banners
for this years new champions

Still looking for:

masculine items

odd feast gear (plate, eating utensils)

candy

can never have enough candles, soap, salves, creams

you can reach me at work or home

(w) 281-821-9561
(h) 281-537-5420

In service