[Gatesedge] FW: cell phone use

Jennifer Toland niffer at artesiannet.com
Tue Sep 2 18:57:37 PDT 2003

Well Maria according to Texas Department of Public Safety's press release, your driving class instructor was incorrect.
Quote taken from the link below:

"NOTE: An erroneous email has been circulating the Internet, claiming that HB 281, which outlawed talking on a cell phone while driving-or without using a hands-free device-had passed and will take effect September 1. The bill did not pass and will not take effect."

 http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_staff/public_information/pr081903b.htm

Lady Caelainn

-----Original Message from Scarlett <Scarlettmb at ix.netcom.com>-----

umm hate to tell you guys, but that's totally wrong. The bill was passed
with the Seat Belt Law and states that all cell phones must have a headset
for use while in conversation. I learned it in Defensive Driving
recently. Yeah I got a ticket but for speeding not the cell phone.

Maria

P.S. I switched my email account over to Oddpost, and now I don't get any spam. In a way I kind of miss that crazy smut.
http://www.oddpost.com/learnmore.html?smut