[Gatesedge] Shire announcement

Diane Maynard Camelothorse at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 17:34:19 PDT 2003

Just a note for those who think I have fallen off of the face of the earth-----I have not and, will be helping at our Gate's Edge event coming up.    I have had to really buckle down on some business items but, things are looking up.   I for one would not miss court this Saturday for love nor money !!!  I may not be able to attend the event or compete but,  I AM GOING TO BE AT COURT for this announcement.   For this alone the cost of the event is worth it.  I apologize to all in our Canton (soon to be a shire !!) for my neglect this last year but my mundane life had to take precedence for a while.   Life is coming back under control and hopefully, I will be back in full support of Gate's Edge within the next month !  I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Your Equestrian Champion and faithful supporter,
Lady Guenhavre