[Gatesedge] Fw: [Coastal] Trailer For sale

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Sep 28 14:28:06 PDT 2003

Well, here are my thoughts.

1.  It's small.  Actually very small.

In fact it is so small that the poles from most large pavilions wont fit into it easily.  The side poles for the canton pavilion are 6'4"  (I just measured) so they MIGHT just barely fit inside.

 It is also so small that someone can not climb inside and stand up..  The fact that it opens on three sides means that not standing up  inside wont be much of a problem.

It is small enough that it cant really serve as much of a replacement for a storage room/building

2.  The price it good.  Depending on the shape it is in, it might be worth looking into for the Shire if we decided that we wanted to have 2 trailers.

Regards,

H.L. Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com