[Gatesedge] Newsletter

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Wed Apr 21 11:38:38 PDT 2004

Hi folks,

It's that time again.  Time to send in your reports, articles, artwork,
poems and stories for Over the Edge.  I would especially like to see reports
and word fame from events this month, North Sea Raids, Stargate Baronial,
who got what award, who was recognized and for what, who did something
really neat or funny.

Just remember, I can't print it if you don't send it.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch Support
713/861.2500 ext 425

Goodman Manufacturing Co., L.P. protects against viruses and spam.  Do not
include Goodman Mfg. mail accounts in any spam distribution or your e-mail
domain will be blocked.