[Gatesedge] Hellllllllllppppp!!!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Apr 4 10:00:09 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Ok...so I am an idiot and I do too much....so sue me.

Anyway, I am the Set Up Coordinator for the Shire of Gates Edge MidSummer Faire XV. I am in need of (I'd like) 3 gentles to assist me in these duties. So far, it looks like I will need help in setting up 1 to 3 pavillions, setting out the event signs, moving around some tables, setting up the list poles and ropes and helping decorate the Hall. Set up will be occuring either Friday, June 25th after 4 pm or Saturday, June 26th about 7 a.m. (guess which one I'm rooting for?) depending on the bookings in the hall.

If you love me and don't want to see me hurt myself, please consider contacting me privately at hlannes at ev1.net and letting me know what you can do to help me out. I will bribe you with great cookies and suitable largess and word fame. Plus I will give you lots of hugs and shoulder rubs. What could be better?!?

In Service,
Annes
who is now sitting back and waiting for the thundering hoardes of email acceptances to fill her mail box.
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen