[Gatesedge] Virtual "SCA Stuff" Garage Sale

Jennifer Toland niffer at artesiannet.com
Mon Apr 12 10:18:16 PDT 2004

 Greeting All,

It is with heavy heart that Lord Ciaran O'Neill, Lady Caelainn O'Comhraidhe, and Maire announce our retirement from the SCA.  We have had great time playing with Gates Edge but mundanity has taken over.  As a result of our retirement we are having a virtual garage sale of various items that might be of interest to you.  The sale includes small girl garb, lord garb, lady garb, rapier quipment, feast gear, and fabric.  If you are interested please email me niffer at artesiannet.com ;  I can also send you a picture of the item(s).  If you wish to see the stuff in person I will arrage a time where we can meet.   Just because we are retiring doesn't mean we might not make a brief appearance now and then....

Slainte,
Lady Caelainn

Garage Sale Items......

Girls Garb size 3-4T:

2 T tunic shirts can be worn over sweats one purple one hunter green($.50/each)
1 italain gown light dusty blue with navy silk insrt with complamenting chemise size 3T ($1)
1 powder blue chrushed velvet medieval dress size 3T ($1)
1 irish split front dress faded blue with gold and blue trim, matching hat and white chemise 3T ($2)
1 heather green flannel dress with pink and purple trim size matching floral hair wreath 2T ($1.50)
1 green with darker green trim dress size 4-5 ($2)

Leather handmade period shoes size 10 ($3)

Womens Garb:

1 red velvet cotehardie dress very elaborate with black and gold trim and antique gold buttons down sleeves  size 2-4 could easily be made larger by inserting more material $20  (great price for the velvet material alone)
1 red steward plain scottish split front dress size 16 ($15)
1 sideless surcoat matches childs faded blue with blue and gold trim size small ($5)
1 italian ren dress with over dress size 6 ($5)
1 chemise one size fits most ($2)
1 dark gray wool blend irish style split dress size 6 ($3)

plus others email for more info....

Mens Garb:

1 pr Blue Mountain leather Mocs with horn buttons in burgandy size 10 like new condition originally paid almost $700 now you can own for ($70)

1 green velvet like rapier dublet size 40 chest  Is made to fight in ($20)

1 green duck cloth dublet with black frog closures zipper underneath and match hood size 40 ($5)

1 mens shirt size large tie cuffs ($5)

Feast Gear:

2 large round dark wood plates approx 14" diameter ($3)
1 small square dark wood plate 9" ($1)
2 bowls dark wood ($4)
2 wood oval bread boards ($1)
2 metal oval plates ($1)
1 black ceramic hexagon plate ($.50)
assorted flat ware ($.05/peice)
3 metal tankards ($1/each)
1 pewter tankard form Ren Faire 2002 ($10)
1 large ceramic tankard deep red glaze unicorn stamp from Ren faire 1998 ($5)
1 large rectangular feast gear basket able to hold everything you need for a night of feasting

Rapier Equipment:

1 custom made Epee with shell guard, wood handle, heavy pommel, beautifully balanced blade good condition ($100)

1 main gauche shell gaurd matches the epee wood handle ($30)

1 like new triplette mask 400N with removable chin cloth ($30)

1 pr like new black leather gloves Men size L, gloves have grey suede trim ($20)

1 triplette epee with wrapped suede handle heavy pommel ($20)

3 epees in various condition ($10/each)

1 main gauche ($10)

2 used masks ($3/each)

punch tester for mask inspection ($10)

small buckler ($2)

small hood made from trigger black and red ($2)

Fabric:

many assorted fabrics ($ .25/yard)