[Gatesedge] Rumors of our demise were grossly exaggerated

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Apr 20 10:31:59 PDT 2004

Hi,  hey, woo-hoo!

Loooooooonngggg time no see. way too long.  Glad to hear you're coming back,
Grandma.  I don't have any suggestions for getting Geoff back other than
Annes and I are still playing and with the coolest Shire in the known world.

I assume you've found our web page http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/
so you know when and where Populace meeting is and all the other stuff.
We've changed the Business meeting to the 4th Wednesday of the month, not
after populace anymore.

Sure do hope to see you all soon.

Cheers,
Caitlin