[Gatesedge] Westgate Scribes - Acanthus Leaves, pt1

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 08:12:25 PDT 2004

Greetings,
This is a reminder that tonight, Monday, 8/23, Westgate Scribes Guild will hold the first of a new
series on illumination techniques, called 'Acanthus Leaves as from the Gottengen Model Book'.

Part 1 - we will review pages from the model book and look at other scribal sources on acanthus
leaves, as well as learn to draw the leaf forms.  In Sept. we will paint samples and learn
layering and highlight techniques.

Supplies to bring:  your sketch book or paper, pencil, ruler, eraser.

Join us at Thomas and Kemma's house at 7pm, 2926 Carrizo Springs, Katy
Call 281-398-9384 for directions.  The house is at Fry Road, north of Saums.

See you there, Hillary