[Gatesedge] business meeting

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Aug 24 14:10:42 PDT 2004

Gwenhavre,

I did consider sending this reply privately, but since your complaint was
public I decided my response should be public.

If you do not have to work late on Mondays why are you not at Populace
meetings?  I don't remember the last one you attended.  And even when the
business meetings were on Mondays you did not attend many of them.  If you
find being our Equestrian Marshal such an onerous task then, by all means,
step down.  However, if you are making this statement out of hurt feelings I
would beg you to reconsider.

We have been holding the business meetings on Wednesday for almost a year
and this is the first time you have publicly said it was a problem.  All
officers are encouraged to have a deputy.  Since Wednesdays are bad for you
can you not acquire at least a 'Meeting deputy' who can attend and report
back to you what  happened?  That would keep you in the loop and let us know
how the equestrians are doing.

Sincerely,
Caitlin nan Cnoc Airghead

Carolyn B. Young