[Gatesedge] Elizabethan luau

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Aug 23 17:51:20 PDT 2004

Dear Gwenhavre,
My apologies for not coming to your party. I had fully intended to come but had several people drop by rather unexpectedly who stayed later than I expected. By the time they left between the lateness of the hour and the nastiness of the weather, I didn't think that going out was a good idea. I wish I had seen your missive about moving things into a building or I would have attended. I hope you had a lovely time anyway.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen