[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour Info

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Aug 6 20:43:06 PDT 2004

OHMIGOSH...I forgot all about it!!! <<<whimper>>> Was it Wednesday or Thursday? I don't even know...geeze...Maybe next time a 24 hour heads up will help slugs like me...I am so sorry!
Annes
Who really wanted to talk about history and garbage....er...that doesn't sound quite right
:-(
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen