[Gatesedge] Introduction

Diane Maynard camelothorse at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 09:29:56 PDT 2004

Greeting Ceiwen and Welcome to Gate's Edge!!

I would like to introduce myself---Lady Gwenhavre Cordelia Maynard.  I own
Camelot Horse Center and we are hosting a party at the farm that includes an
invitation to All Gate's Edgers.  The theme of the party is an Elizabethan
Luau and many are getting creative in what an Elizabethan might wear but
special costuming is not necessary.  Please accept my invitation to come
play with us next Saturday ( August 21 )at Camelot Horse Center.  The pool
will be open so bring a suit.   Also bring your own chair and whatever you
choose to eat and drink.

Hope to meet you next Saturday,
Lady Gwenhavre