[Gatesedge] Elizabethan luau

Mage Prevot serinoir at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 11:48:51 PDT 2004

Hi.
Hope the party was great. Sorry Bowen and I couldn't make it. He spent all of Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday getting Shanahan moved out. I myself was stuck at home with the boys trying to get some stuff done around the house.  I stupidly flipped my king size 22 inch mattress by myself and pulled something in my back on Saturday. Otherwise we would have tried to make it out that evening. We're sorry we missed you guys, we really wanted to be there.

Serin

Diane Maynard <camelothorse at earthlink.net> wrote:

To everyone that did not show up---------YOU ARE MISSING A GREAT LIVE BAND AND POOL PARTY !!!!    Tooooo   Bad !  The costumes are fantastic and the food better.    Sorry you could not get here.  For those who think they are my friends, I have to say, I will probably not include the SCA next year.  Those that know me know why and, those that have chosen not to know me can go find their entertainment somewhere else.    We are now getting back into the pool under candle and torch light.   It is really pretty that way.

Gwenhavre