[Gatesedge] Re: Cour d'Amor Newcomers Pavillion ...

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Mon Aug 30 14:55:53 PDT 2004

Might I suggest setting it up fairly close to the Lady's gallery?  That way
they may see what is going on and ask questions  without disrupting the
gallery too much, especially if a minstrel or two happen to drop in. And
more people may drop by with it close to the list field.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.