[Gatesedge] Populace meeting

Scarlett Scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 30 12:17:42 PST 2004

I just want to remind everyone ... the meeting will be starting at 7:30 not 7:15.  I realize this is slightly later than we've traditionally started, but the new building isn't finished yet so we'll be meeting in the choir loft and they use it til 7:30.  After we get into the new building, we should have no problems starting at 7:15, but for this month at least it will be 7:30.

Maria