[Gatesedge] FW: Sad News for XMas

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Fri Dec 17 09:24:16 PST 2004

OK, I held out as long as I could on passing Season's funnies, but this one
was too good not to pass on.

Try not to cry too much.
Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch
713/861.2500 ext 425

Famous Celebrity Dies

So Sad: It is with saddest heart that once again I must pass on the
following news. Please join me in remembering a great icon of the
entertainment community.

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection,  and
complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough, two children, John Dough and
Jane Dough, who has a bun in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly
father, Pop Tart.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities
turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Buttersworth, Hungry Jack,
The California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies and Captain
Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, and lovingly described Doughboy as a man
who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show
business, but his later life was filled with turnovers.

He was not considered a very smart "cookie", wasting much of his dough on
half-baked schemes.

Despite being a little flaky at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was
considered a roll model for millions.

The funeral was held at 350f for about 20 minutes.