[Gatesedge] New year

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Dec 29 05:19:13 PST 2004

egrayfox wrote:

> I still have not heard anything about rooms at the new Church
> directions and such not posted on the website.  In fact Caitlin is
> still listed as Scheneshal.
>
> Ld Eric

OK, ya threw me for a loop there for a moment.  Caitlin listed as
seneshal?  I know thats not right.    Then I see what you mean, on the
bottom of the populace meeting page I had a link hat directed to the
seneschal and I still listed Caitlin, I obviously needed to fix that say
2 years ago.

Anyway, I have never recieved any directions or an address (and I cant
remember the name) to the new  populace meeting location so the web
pages have not been updated.  Obviously we all need that info soon.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
DSEM CA